Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catching up: From proposal to potty training.

WOW! I have been horrible about keeping up with this. In my defense, life has been slightly chaotic. Short run down of the wonderful things that have been happening in my life, then I will share a TON of pics (be prepared, it's seriously a lot!)

-I GOT ENGAGED! (officially! I will write a post with the story soon)
-I went to the Tri-State fair with the fam and ate a million calories.
-I learned I can cross only one of my eyes
-I bought a wedding dress (well, Mom and dad bought me a wedding dress)
-I watched a HORRIBLE Aggie football game with Maggie (but had AMAZING seats, so it was ok)
-Made cookie dough with Marc and NARROWLY escaped the cookie adventure without contracting diabetes.
-Went to Barrington farm with Casey & Noah
-Went to the Ft. Worth Zoo with Maggie, Marc, and Mason
-Moved all of my belongings into Daniel's house (after he used his weekend to fly to Amarillo and get everything out of storage for me)
-Am currently trying to potty train Mason
-Also, working on colors with Mason
-Learned that Mason is CRAZY stubborn

Now, who's ready for some insanely out of order pictures??

Me too!


Showing off my new bling!
I'm pretty sure there isn't anything about this photo
that isn't attractive. ;0)
Happy Halloween!

Marc and Maggie with the Giraffes.
A strange hairy worm thing on a sign at the Ft. Worth Zoo.
Sleeping on the way to Ft. Worth
*shudders* I hate snakes! (But MOLA was pretty amazing,
despite the slimy ickiness)




A lizard! 


Ummm, EWWW!
A really weird snake.



Maggie and the boys at the zoo.

I'm SOOO in love with my bling! It's PERFECT!
Watching the Aggie volleyball girls attempt to play football.


My Love and me the night he proposed!

Whatcha doin' Mason?

A quick smoochie while stopping to look at the scenery
at Palo Duro Canyon after the engagement pictures.

The gorgeous table setting for our romantic dinner when Daniel
proposed! It was on my Aunt B's front porch and it was (like
the entire day) perfect!

Have I mentioned how much I adore my bling?
My baby did GOOD!

Just a pretty sunburst.

Love the clouds in this sunset!

Marc started Tae Kwon Do! He competed this past weekend
in a tournament and won 3rd! :0) He's super proud of his medal!

"AN AIRPLANE! UP IN THE SKY!"
I got to see the Faciane family this past weekend! I love them!
This is Daniil and me on the Merry-go-round at Bass Pro shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment