Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My life as it stands

Hello cyberworld. By way of introduction I will say these few short things about myself. I am just your average girl with not too much to say, but everyone that knows me will tell you that I use a lot of words to say it. I love being with my family and friends more than anything. I love to bake, eat, listen to music, and read. I am currently in a place in my life where I am supremely happy and feel very blessed. However, the past three years have contained some major drama! (Which I do NOT care to recount at this point, but there will be some references made at times, I'm sure.) I choose to spend my time here talking about what is currently going on in my life. I'm mostly doing this as a sort of journal for me to look back at and remember good times and funny daily happenings.

So I am currently living my job. I am a nanny for one of my best friends while her hubby is in Iraq, until December. I moved here to help her out in January. 
Mason (2 years) Marc (4 years)
They are balls of energy and DEFINITELY keep me on my toes! I love both of them dearly. They are 2/3 of the most important men in my life. The other 1/3 is the love of my life, Daniel. 

My Love and Me the day he arrived home!

He just got home from Iraq on August 21st. We began our relationship RIGHT before he deployed. The adjustment has been pretty smooth and life has been wonderful since he got home. I could be gushy about him for this entire post but I will add some more pictures instead. Let's just all realize that I love him with my entire heart and I'm pretty sure he loves me too. 

I love this picture. :0)


This pic is a wonderful representation of my current energy level.

My other best friends are my sister (Maggie) and my brother (McK). They know me best and are amazing at life in general.

My stunning Maggie (A.k.a. Cricket)

My McK while volunteering at JAF Family Retreat.
Things I want to remember from today:
-Daniel and I went to the first Breakaway last night. It was incredibly packed and we were forced to sit behind the stage line. The speakers were facing away from us so all we could hear were the echoes. We ended up leaving early 
-Daniel washed my car and filled it up before he left last night! I love all the little ways that he shows me he loves me! He's the best!
-Marc is currently gauging how much a particular item is valued in comparison to a house. (i.e. "I love this cake!" his response "Do you love it more than a house?")
-Mason is exhausted and SUPER cranky. He's either laughing or throwing himself down on the floor quite dramatically when not getting his way.
-Yesterday when Mason was throwing a fit while I was cooking I sent him to his room. Marc came into the kitchen and asked if he could go talk to Moose about throwing fits. I listened from the kitchen as Marc told Mason "sometimes we have to do things that we don't want to do; but even when that happens we shouldn't throw fits. It's not right." Then Moose came into the kitchen and gave me a hug. :0) How sweet is that?!?!?!


Welp, the boys are napping and now is my time to get things accomplished! So I'm going to run get the kitchen clean and watch the newest episode of Covert Affairs. (I am addicted to every series on USA!!) Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment