Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The newest member of the family!

I would like to introduce y'all to the puppy previously known as Colt! (Now called Colby)

I'm pretty much in love with him.
He is SO soft and fluffy! Until tomorrow morning when he's getting a hair cut. (Insert pouty face here.) I wish country dogs could be fluffy and not encounter major issues.
New puppy arrived yesterday evening. His name was quickly changed from Colt to Colby because Marc was calling him “Colty” and Mason says Colby SO sweetly! :0) His fur is super soft! Considering that he just got here from Indiana last night, he’s incredibly calm and sweet. This morning I was still in bed when I heard Mason get mildly upset about something and then start REALLY screaming. Jules explained to me that Mason had thrown himself down on the ground and Colby, thinking he was playing, jumped on top of Mason and started licking him. Mason was VERY not ok with this. We’ll see how much longer Mason deals with disappointment by “playing” with Colby. My vote it not much longer.

Yesterday evening was pretty fantastic. Marc and I made French Bread Pizza (One of my favorites!) He was really proud of his creation.

Before baking. What a great little chef!

MmMmMm! Delicious!

After dinner I went with my dear cousin (Brandon) to see Scott Pilgrim v. The World. McK had told me that I had no choice but to go see it. About halfway through the movie it dawned on me! McK wanted me to watch it so badly because it's a cinematic portrayal of how his mind works!! It was good times and I enjoyed  spending time with Brandon. After that was over I took him home and picked up my beautiful friend Alex Rangel (I know her from Joni and Friends) and took her to Midnight Yell.


We had a blast! WHOOP! Today marks the opening of Aggie football season and I couldn't be more pleased with life. Well, that's kind of a lie. If I was going to the game with My Love I would be happier. But he's in California with his family so I'll be happy with babysitting in exchange for tickets later in the season (so I can go with my Maggie!) then driving up to see Maggie tonight and staying with her until Monday evening. Praise God for a long weekend! :0)

Well, time to go play with my other loves...


Casey (5)  &  Noah (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment